The e-voice that going to replace the LandTrade Magazine.


Touch the e-voice button and say something you want for free.

Many are excited and looking forward to the e-voice that will be released by the LandTrade Organization, this application will be ready at the end of 2023 and will be operational in 2024.

The e-voice i.e. Easy Voice is an application that will replace the LandTrade Magazine as what you noticed on the Facebook page and other websites before.

The e-voice is an open world and on-demand application, e-voice is not an random application patch that can be compared to other voice assistants, because e-voice will help you with the various assist you need, e-voice can also control everything of cyber including Tesla and various electronic systems and technological devices that have autonomy.

Say whatever you want, the e-voice will combine with AI to generate and collect as much as A to Z and be ready to help, for example, with this e-voice you can say something to unlock your car door or lights up your house.

The e-voice can be activated in various ways and is only active in smart homes and items with advanced equipment.

And e-voice will also be given through a link to find the application on every device including IOS/Android.

These are some examples of e-voice that is ready to help various generations connect at your request,

( watch movie ) ( open the door ) ( what is the weather) ( is there any news ) ( what time is the next train arrival ) ( I need to book a ticket ) ( search my tracking parcel ) ( switch on the light please ) ( engine start ) ( book my lunch time in that company restaurant ) ( where is my locations ) ( I need an emergency call ) ( I need to top up my house bill ) ( how much is every country currency ) ( I'm looking for my friend ) ( how do I make money in the right choice ) ( whistle and make the music search ) ( I'm searching for a celebrity ) ( can you remind me where did I put my key ) ( please record my CCTV while I'm hanging out ) ( book my flight ticket ) ( order the food ) ( please text to my manager that I'm not available to attend to work ) ( please search any recipe for me to cook ) ( I need to order a birthday cake ) ( I'm looking for a candidate ) ( please send my love to that person ) ( I want to play games ) ( I wanna go to the gym ) ( I need a taxi and set up a locations ) ( I need to sell my item ) ( I need to purchase a house or car ) ( please search for me a trusted agent ) ( what is the best smartphone for me to buy ) ( I want to buy a lottery or bet for me the nice number ) ( please check my world stock market & portfolio ).

Note, e-voice will not involve any financial or payment agency.

You can go to the e-voice settings for 1,230 options of which ones you don't want and which ones you do want.

Popular Posts